Remember, remember the 5th of November! More revisions to the revisions…here we go!
As at 5th November 2020 this is what the third Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) grant is going to look like:
- The third SEISS grant = first SEISS grant extension
- The amount is to be 80% of average monthly profits for three months capped at £7,500 (same amount as the first SEISS grant)
- Covers the period 1 November 2020 to 31 January 2021
- Available from 30 November 2020
Claimants must have been eligible to claim the first and second SEISS grants and intend to continue trading but are:
- either actively trading but are impacted by reduced demand due to coronavirus,
- or were previously trading but are temporarily unable to do so because of coronavirus.
Information on the fourth SEISS grant (or second SEISS grant extension) to be set in due course.